HVAC Sales Engineer
Are you knowledgeable about HVAC, with an ability to build relationships, and achieve set goals and objectives? Currently, Northeast HVAC Solutions, Inc. is in search of an HVAC Sales Engineer to join our tight-knit sales team. This a great position for someone that likes to be involved in all aspects of the sales cycle.
Responsibilities include all/or a component of design, take-off, pricing, proposal, submission creation, as well as his/her assigned territory and customer base. Compensation is negotiable based on experience and proven results.
Required Skills & Experience:
- BA degree preferably in mechanical engineering or HVAC design.
- P.E. is desired.
- Possess a solid understanding of cooling towers, pumps, fans, and air distribution equipment.
- Proven ability to use manufacturers’ selection programs, equipment sizing programs, and CAD.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Suite programs.
- Knowledge or previous use of ACT! program is a plus.
- Established sales aptitude.
- Works productively and harmoniously in a team environment.
- Ability to follow direction.
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit, strong organizational skills, and consistent accuracy.
- Must have an excellent work ethic.
If interested, please submit resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. All information submitted will remain strictly confidential. Please be sure to include the best contact information for management to contact you. Otherwise, please no phone calls in regards to this or any other positions posted.